Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Auto Care’s activities are limited to auto interior and exterior detailing and seasonal tire change (tires on rims).
- Our service is done at driveways, parking lots, private garage parking or parking spots that customers own or have permission to use them. Customers are responsible to choose the proper working area and getting permission for the work (if needed) at the private compounds, workplaces, or buildings parking. Mobile Auto Care does not responsible for any damage that may occur to the working floor.
- Mobile Auto Care does not do any vehicle maintenance, repair, or provided any products or services other than listed in the description of the services.
- Mobile Auto Care does not responsible for any pre-existing damage to the wheels or the vehicle. This includes but is not limited to the ripped or torn seat fabric, floor carpet, and the vehicle roof; scratches or dents; damaged, stripped, swollen, or rusted wheel lug nuts; weak or rusted of vehicle frame; or any other factors beyond the control of the technicians of Mobile Auto Care.
- Mobile Auto Care is simply changing the tires that mounted on rims only, which you as the vehicle owner consider proper, correct, and safe for driving.
- Mobile Auto Care technicians have the right to refuse to install unsafe wheels or tires, or in case of the lug nuts do not fit the wheels or are damaged.
- The customers who use Mobile Auto Care services are responsible to note any problems with their vehicles, including wheels.
- Mobile Auto Care along with MTO (Ministry of Transportation) (mto.gov.on.ca) suggest that you have your wheel fasteners rechecked and re-torqued after 80km to ensure that the seal between the vehicle and wheel are still snug.